Slush Machine Warranty and Conditions Of Sale - Important Information
Title and risk in the machine pass to you when your machine is loaded for shipping and your order will be delivered as close to the entrance of the delivery address as reasonably possible.
The Key Facts About Your Warranty
Eskimo Joe's branded slush machines are sold with a “Return To Base” warranty of 180 days from date of purchase
If the machine is found to have a manufacturer’s defect and is under warranty it will be repaired, cleaned, and returned free of charge to the nominated address.
Your machine will be eligible for warranty repairs and service support if you use and serve only Eskimo Joe’s syrups from your machine.
Your warranty will become invalid if you use or serve any other syrup or product from your machine.
Your warranty does not cover any fault which is a result of misuse, negligence, damage, accident, any unauthorised modification or repair, normal wear and tear, or your failure to follow the instructions for locating, operating, and cleaning the machine.
Onsite warranty service is available, however an additional charge will apply. A quote will be provided prior to commencing any work.
Machines returned as having No Fault Found will incur inspection, handling and return freight charges.
Section #1 - The Warranty is voided if the owner, user, or operator:
Section #2 - Warranty And General Sales Conditions
- Fail Fail to ensure that the Slush machine is installed and kept under suitable conditions, and that all persons who use or operate the Slush machine follow any operating instructions given by us or our agents from time to time; or
- Fail to provide sufficient potable water, or electricity for the normal operation of the Slush machine; or
- Fail to supply sufficient or appropriate space around the placement of the Slush machine as described in the instructions given by us or our agents from time to time; or
- Fail to place the slush machine in overnight mode as outlined in the manuals or instructions issued by us or our agents from time to time; or
- Fail to keep the ready-to-drink slush product between the minimum and maximum levels as indicated on the product tanks of the Slush machine; or
- Fail to follow all instructions issued by us or our agents from time to time on how to use, clean and maintain the Slush machine as well all instructions issued by us or our agents from time to time on how to prepare and dispense ready-to-drink slush product; or
- Fail to use the materials or parts supplied for purchase by us or our agents for maintenance of the Slush machine; or
- Use electric power outlets to power the slush machine in any way other than as specified in the manuals or instructions supplied by us or our agents from time to time; or
- Use the Slush machine to freeze or dispense any syrup or slush product other than Eskimo Joe's branded slush syrup which is specifically formulated, manufactured, and suitable for dispense as a ready-to-drink slush product from an Eskimo Joe's branded slush machine; or
- Use the Slush machine, products, materials, or parts provided for purchase by us or our agents, other than for the sole purpose intended; or
- Continue to use the Slush machine when known to be malfunctioning; or
- Alter or modify the Slush machine; or
- Permit any person other than us or our agents to repair a malfunctioning or failed Slush machine without our written permission beforehand.
- We reserve all rights under both the Warranty conditions and the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website, or those of our agents.
- In the event of any Warranty claim refer to the “Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations Policy” as posted on our website, or those of our agents.
- The Warranty is valid only for Eskimo Joe’s branded slush machines (the “machine”).
- The machine or its warranty is not transferable.
The manufacturer warrants that the machine is in conformity with 89/392/CE - 89/109/CE and 89/336/CE machines directives;
Warranty conditions include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Neither us, nor our agents, nor the manufacturer shall be responsible for any damage and/or injury that might be brought on, directly or indirectly, to persons, animals or things as a consequence of failure to comply with the instructions given in the manufacturers manual, and particularly with the warnings and directions concerning machine handling, installation, use and maintenance;
- Neither us, nor our agents, nor the manufacturer shall be responsible for any other damage or loss, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost sales, loss of stock, loss of use of equipment, claims of buyer’s customers, cost of capital, cost of down time, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services or any other special, incidental or consequential damage;
- If the manufacturer determines, in its sole discretion, that the equipment does not conform to this warranty the manufacturer will repair the equipment with no charge for parts, labour or shipping during the warranty period;
- Repairs to the machine during warranty period cannot be considered as an extension of the warranty;
- Any person who is not the legal owner of the machine has no rights to enforce any term of this Warranty.
- This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.