Eskimo Joe’s Equipment Service and Support Terms and Conditions
Section #1 – The Key Facts
Eskimo Joe’s only provides equipment services or support on genuine Eskimo Joe’s equipment that serves only genuine Eskimo Joe's syrups.
Section #2 – Providing Equipment Services & Support
- We must be able to make contact with you to set an attendance or contact window prior to any telephone or onsite services.
- Where we are unable to diagnose or fix the fault on the initial call or on-site visit, we will aim to complete the diagnosis and/or repair in a timely manner.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the support or on-site services with due care and skill; and the services will be:
3.1 fit for the particular purpose; and
3.2 provided within a reasonable time; and
3.3 in line with manufacturer’s guidelines to restore the machine to good working order; and
3.4 delivered using the most appropriate parts, services or methods decided by us at our sole discretion.
- You must provide any information that is reasonably requested in:
4.1 the identification and location of the machine; and
4.2 your use of the machine; and
4.3 diagnosis of the fault or identification of the part.
- You must allow us reasonable access to the machine; and provide an adequate and safe working space.
Section #3 - Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions
- We reserve all rights under both the Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions and the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage and/or injury that might be brought on, directly or indirectly, to any persons, animals or things as a consequence of equipment services provided.
- We shall not be responsible for any other damage or loss, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost sales, loss of stock, loss of use of equipment, claims of buyer’s customers, cost of capital, cost of down time, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services or any other special, incidental or consequential damage.
- These provisions are subject to any statutory provisions imposed by any consumer protection or manufacturers warranties legislation. To the extent Eskimo Joe’s is entitled to do so, Eskimo Joe’s liability will be limited at its option to the replacement or repair of a machine or part.
- Any reference to any term for any action, remedy, method of judicial proceeding, legal document, legal status, court, official or any legal concept or thing shall, in respect of any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, be deemed to include a reference to what most nearly approximates to the United Kingdom legal term in that jurisdiction.
- This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
- If anything in this Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions or the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed and the rest of the agreement to provide equipment service & support remains in force.